- Please login in or show at least 10 minutes early on the first day to check-in and complete enrollment.
- After enrolling in a course, the student will receive pre-licensing material. This pre-study contains 25% of the exam material. It is imperative that the student studies and reviews the material before coming to class. At the beginning of the class the instructor will give a brief overview of the material and answer any questions.
- Schedule your insurance exam through Pearson VUE: https://home.pearsonvue.com or (888) 204-6255
- * Exam dates should be scheduled as soon as training is scheduled to reserve an exam date/time.
- * Optimal exam dates are within the same week of taking the insurance training course.
Norris Training Systems delivers comprehensive insurance pre-licensing materials & instruction designed to prepare individuals for the state licensing exam. While we provide proven tools for success, there is no way to guarantee every individual will pass. We are confident that our system combined with your dedicated study, both in and outside of class, will effectively equip you to pass the exam. Effective November 2018, any student failing to pass the exam may retake the course at no charge, up to 6 months from original class date. Some restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change. Norris Training Systems is not afilliated with Pearson Vue, the third-party testing agency. Norris Training Systems can not guarantee questions on the licensing exam. Online Self-Study courses are not eligible for refund. Classroom enrollments are subject to an $80.00 non-refundable deposit fee. All cancellations must be made 72 hours before class to qualify for partial refund. All late cancellations or absences forfeit any refund, but may contact the office to reschedule. We will work to process any cancellation or refund requests promptly. All requests for cancellation or refund are handled at the Norris Training office. Contact us at (316) 685-5621 or firstname.lastname@example.org.